The Most Incredible Sensation on Earth

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 4, 2022

Notorious Prankster Has His Dad In Tears, It's No Joke I Paid Off Your Mortgage

 


'I've just paid off every single penny left on your mortgage' says prankster son to shocked father.

The relationship between father and son is often a complicated one. That is certainly the case for Jamie Nyland and his father, Richard. 

Jamie Nyland, who is only 24, comes from Gloucestershire in England. He has over 2.3 million followers on Tik Tok where he posts mainly prank videos. The hapless victim of his countless jokes? His father Richard, of course. 

 Richard has 200,000 followers on his own channel. They often take part in challenges together. Over the holidays, Jamie started posting a different kind of video about his Dad. These ones were actually heartfelt. 

In a Tik Tok that has since accrued more than 4 million views, Jamie can be seen throwing keys to his Dad. "Why are you giving me these", asks Richard. "I've just paid off your mortgage," replies his son. 

"You now own this whole house. I swear. You've worked your whole life so now you can actually retire."

Not surprisingly, Richard is overcome with emotion. He breaks down into tears and tries to insist that he can't accept the gesture. Too late Jamie tells him. I've already done it.  

Notorious Prankster Has His Dad In Tears, It's No Joke I Paid Off Your Mortgage

 You're the best son in the world you can have." Says choked up Dad. 

The love doesn't stop there though, Richard then hands the keys back to his son, saying: "It's in the will. The house is yours - what's mine is yours."

He continued: "I love you so much. You paid off my mortgage, I've put you in my will. You retire me for life so I've set you up for life."

 

Notorious Prankster Has His Dad In Tears

 “I know I’ve done a lot of pranks on the channel … but, you know, this type of stuff is just crazy to me,” Nyland said in a video on YouTube. “I just want to say thank you guys. If you sent me a message on anything — whether it was YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook … anything at all, just thank you guys for the kind messages.” In a later comment, Jamie clarified he was able to afford the mortgage after "doing Vine for four years and YouTube for 10 years", adding: 'It has been my only goal.' 

In a later comment, Jamie clarified he was able to afford the mortgage after 'doing Vine for four years and YouTube for 10 years', adding: 'It has been my only goal.'

Post Top Ad

Pages